Arranged on the first floor this superb one bedroom apartment offers stylish, elegant interiors combined with generous living space and an excellent location.
- Fabulous one bedroom apartment arranged on the first floor
- Set within a new contemporary development with secure access
- Generous open-plan reception/kitchen with space to dine
- Features stylish kitchen with integrated appliances
- Offers a well presented bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Beautiful engineered wood flooring and underfloor heating
- On site concierge and management services
- Benefits from individual video entry system
Occupying a prime position in Swiss Cottage, Centre Heights offers easy access to a superb variety of transport links, shops and restaurants, with the beautiful green open spaces of Regent's Park nearby.
Hampstead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A great bar ideal for after work drinks and a good place to take a date!
The best deli in St John's Wood selling everything from fruit and veg to kosher products.
The Cocoa Exchange
Handmade chocolates in sumptuous surroundings, this shop is the perfect place to pick up a special sweet treat for chocolate lovers.
Swiss Cottage station
South Hampstead station
Finchley Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,160 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- To be confirmed
- Total Sq Ft:
- 453 (42 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.