A fantastic two bedroom new build apartment, boasting stunning contemporary décor throughout, with a naturally bright open-plan living space, stylish modern kitchen, en suit and private balcony.
- Superb two bedroom new build apartment
- Interior designed kitchen with integrated Smeg appliances
- Stylish décor and contemporary fittings
- Good sized entrance hall
- Luxury bathroom and en suite shower room
- Sizable private terrace overlooking communal gardens
- Close to underground and rail stations
- Concierge service and resident's gym
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Smithfield Square is on the doorstep of desirable leafy London villages of Crouch End, Muswell Hill and Highgate. It is within easy reach of a range of boutique shops, local bars and restaurants, as well as local amenities such as cinemas and libraries.
Harringay locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Mall Wood Green
High street stores, supermarkets and a cinema all under one roof.
Amazing gift shop in the heart of Crouch End. So convenient, always able to quickly pick up a quirky card and a gift.
A delightful café that's very child friendly. They have a children's play area and gluten-free treats too!
Alexandra Palace station
Turnpike Lane station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,700 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 715 (66 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.