A fantastic two bedroom new build apartment, boasting stunning contemporary décor throughout, with a naturally bright open-plan living space, stylish modern kitchen, en suit and private balcony.
- Superb two bedroom new build apartment
- Interior designed kitchen with integrated Smeg appliances
- Stylish décor and contemporary fittings
- Good sized entrance hall
- Luxury bathroom and en suite shower room
- Sizable private terrace overlooking communal gardens
- Close to underground and rail stations
- Concierge service and resident's gym
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Smithfield Square is on the doorstep of desirable leafy London villages of Crouch End, Muswell Hill and Highgate. It is within easy reach of a range of boutique shops, local bars and restaurants, as well as local amenities such as cinemas and libraries.
Harringay locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Ginger & Mint
This healthy café and juice bar is the place to go if you're looking for a guilt-free treat. The juices are delicious and a real pick-me-up if you're having a long day at work.
The Three Compasses
Modern trendy décor, but underneath it's a classic pub. Friendly atmosphere, super food, and darts and pool at the back.
Cute and funky café with some fun artwork, a real gem.
Alexandra Palace station
Turnpike Lane station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,700 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 715 (66 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Crouch End
020 8432 4343