Located in the desirable Harrow on the Hill, this beautifully presented two bedroom ground floor flat boasts a spacious living area with modern décor, a private terrace, communal garden and secure off-street parking.
- Sizeable two bedroom ground floor flat
- Spacious reception room with dining area
- Separate fully fitted kitchen
- Two well proportioned double bedrooms and two bathrooms
- Private terrace and access to a lovely communal garden
- Secure off street parking
- Desirable Harrow on the Hill location
- Moments from Harrow on the Hill Station
Braconhyrst offers a desirable location, moments from a selection of shops and pavement cafes and restaurants in Harrow on the Hill, while the tranquil open spaces of Roxborough Park are within easy reach. Harrow on the Hill Station is moments away.
Harrow on the Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A great restaurant for tapas and live music!
The Chocolate Room
This independently owned coffee shop has a lovely selection of 25 hot chocolate flavours. It serves amazing hot chocolate and bespoke handmade chocolates too.
A steak house in Harrow serving a very good steak!
West Harrow station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,181 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,906 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 791 (73 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.