Situated within a brand new development, this stylish studio flat boasts modern accommodation within and offers a private balcony with stunning views and excellent central location.
- Bright studio flat set within a brand new development
- Spacious and modern living accommodation throughout
- Private balcony with beautiful views
- Smart bathroom with modern fixtures and fittings
- Excellent location in central Harrow
- Stylish kitchen with fully integrated appliances
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
St Johns Road is located just moments away from the any shops, bars restaurants and cafes of Harrow's bustling high street with Harrow-on-the-Hill station (National Rail) just a short distance away.
Harrow locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Named after a city and a seaport in central Italy, here you can find a wide selection of paninis, salads, pasta, fresh pressed juices, ice cream and many more. Great for breakfasts and lunch!
Great home cooked food at this charming café, located in Harrow on the Hill Golf Course.
A burger joint in Harrow with great burgers and good service.
Northwick Park station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,662 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,501 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 414 (38 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Harrow
020 3728 2050