Boasting access to a large communal kitchen and garden to the rear, this modern second floor studio flat offers newly refurbished interiors with a modern finish and a bright en suite shower room.
- Newly renovated second floor studio room
- Bright living space with neutral decor
- Fully tiled en suite shower room
- Access to a large communal kitchen on the ground floor
- Rear communal garden
- Close to amenities and transport links
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Bessborough Road offers a convenient location within easy reach of the wealth of amenities in Harrow town centre. Harrow on the Hill Station is close by as well as the local amenities of Harrow on the Hill High Street.
Harrow locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Chocolate Room
This independently owned coffee shop has a lovely selection of 25 hot chocolate flavours. It serves amazing hot chocolate and bespoke handmade chocolates too.
All you can eat lunch buffet for £5.50 with a good selection for vegetarians.
Awesome burrito-style Mediterranean wraps for lunch and dinner.
West Harrow station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,247 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 186 (17 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Harrow
020 3728 2050