Located in the heart of Barnet this bright and spacious two bedroom apartment features a generous reception room, modern kitchen and good-sized master bedroom.
- A superb two bedroom flat arranged on the second floor
- Offers spacious accommodation throughout with bright decor
- Provides generous, stylish reception room
- Features well equipped, modern kitchen
- Naturally bright rooms thoughout
- Boasts a prime Barnet location
- Ample storage space
Located on the High Street, all the shops, bars and restaurants are on your doorstep.
High Barnet locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
King George's Fields
A beautiful and peaceful spot right in the centre of Barnet with amazing views of London.
Benefiting from a facelift, The Spires has never looked better! Plenty of shops and eateries, all under one roof.
Number one!!! This is the best cobblers in London! Very fast, the best customer service, really cheap but high quality and the guy that works here always a massive smile that makes you feel positive!
High Barnet station
New Barnet station
Hadley Wood station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,800 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,397 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 741 (68 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Barnet between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8963 5050