An exceptional two bedroom flat situated in a quiet, sought-after location in Holland Park and benefiting from substantial accommodation and a high-quality finish throughout.
- Two bedroom period flat on a tree lined street
- Integrated Boffi kitchen
- South-facing master bedroom with luxury en suite
- Generously sized second bedroom
- Shower room with underfloor heating
- Situated in the heart of Holland Park
The property is located in Holland Park and is moments from the amenities and facilities of Notting Hill Gate, Holland Park Avenue and the Westfield shopping centre.
Holland Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
K West Hotel & Spa
Frequented by celebrities, this out-of-the-way hotel has an amazing spa and a glam rock inspired afternoon tea too!
The Scarsdale Tavern
One of London's best-kept secrets. Great for a drink after work or a weekend watering hole...
A great little French café on Hammersmith Road. They have a range of smoothies and amazing coffees, as well as tasty sandwiches and French pastries.
Holland Park station
Shepherd's Bush station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,800 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,275 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 807 (74 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.