This lovely two bedroom ground floor flat is beautifully presented throughout and offers a fantastic open-plan living space, stylish contemporary kitchen and superb South-facing private garden.
- Impressive two bedroom ground floor flat
- Set within a charming period conversion
- Bright and airy reception room with space-to-dine
- Stylish open-plan kitchen
- Superb South-facing private garden
- Large bay-fronted master bedroom
- Good-sized second double bedroom
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Honor Oak Park boasts a selection of local amenities as well as being just moments from Honor Oak Park Station which offers superb links into central London.
Honor Oak Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The finest Italian restaurant I have ever been to, with a varied and fresh menu that caters for everyone from meat eaters to vegans and all in between without seeming to try! I book for anniversaries, birthdays, visits from friends - any excuse to attend the best restaurant I know of. It may not look particularly salubrious, but it is child-friendly by day and romantically candle-lit by night. I cannot recommend it highly enough!
A quirky pub that serves good food. It's also child friendly during the day.
This delightful restaurant and bar is cosy inside during the winter, yet there's an amazing garden for the summer months.
Honor Oak Park station
London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 3
Crofton Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,285 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,332 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 611 (56 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.