Located close to Hyde Park and an array of amenities, this superb three bedroom apartment offers bright and generously proportioned living space.
- Set within a smart portered development
- Located on the second floor with lift access
- Benefits from a secure electronic fob entry system
- Bright reception room with attractive wood floor
- Separate and well equipped kitchen
- Three well proportioned and smart bedrooms
- Modern neutral décor throughout
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The varied amenities of Edgware Road are on the doorstep, Hyde park and the exclusive shops and restaurants of Mayfair are also moments away.
Hyde Park Estate locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Marylebone Farmers' Market
Every Sunday 10am - 2pm, the market attracts many people far and wide. It's a no brainer for any London foodie!
Brekkie, lunch, fresh salads, fine sandwiches, uplifting juices and more... Perfect for any mood.
St Christopher's Place
After a busy day down Oxford Street, nothing beats a quiet escape to this hidden gem tucked in the heart of Marylebone.
Marble Arch station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,300 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £868 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 696 (64 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Park Lane
020 7973 2000