Superbly located just moments from Hyde Park, this stylish two bedroom second floor flat offers substantial accommodation set within an imposing portered block, with easy access to the West End.
- Fabulous two bedroom flat arranged on the second floor
- Smart residential building with 24 hour porter services
- Stylish reception room with ample space to dine
- Bright master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Superb location moments from Hyde Park
Portsea Place boasts an enviable W2 location, with the open green spaces of Hyde Park and plentiful shopping of Oxford Street moments away.
Hyde Park Estate locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
In a corner of Hyde Park you can find a place where there is total freedom of speech!
A pretty spot in which to relax and eat lunch on a sunny day, just off Edgware Road.
A beautiful interiors shop selling furniture, home accessories and lighting.
Marble Arch station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,900 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £817 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 835 (77 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.