With a generous interior that boasts modern fittings and neutral décor, this secure, two bedroom flat, benefits from off-street parking and concierge service.
- Fantastic two bedroom flat set on the first floor
- Set within a secure modern development
- Generous reception room with attractive Juliet balcony
- Smart modern fitted kitchen
- Benefits from two bathrooms
- Secure off-street parking
- Concierge service
Millennium Drive benefits from a selection of local amenities as well as being near to Canary Wharf and the River Thames.
Isle Of Dogs locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Get away from the hustle and bustle and enjoy a picnic, dog walking or simply reading a book - but don't let the lovely views distract you!
The Old Fire Station
Definitely a place to check out! The food is Mexican and you can always find an array of weird and wonderful cocktails.
Take in the Canary Wharf skyline while having dim sum from this floating Chinese restaurant.
Island Gardens station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,250 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,463 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 848 (78 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.