Located on a peaceful riverside estate, this charming four bedroom house benefits from a bright and stylish interiors well arranged over four spacious floors.
- End of terrace, riverside house
- Open plan kitchen/ dining room overlooking the Thames
- Spacious reception room with access to private balcony
- Two well proportioned double bedrooms with balconies
- Two further good sized double bedrooms
- A downstairs WC as well as a further two spacious bathrooms
- Picturesque garden
- Fantastic views
The residential Pointers Close boasts a close proximity to Island Gardens for frequent services into nearby Canary Wharf and further into central London. There are also many river walks for picturesque routes into the City.
Isle Of Dogs locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Get away from the hustle and bustle and enjoy a picnic, dog walking or simply reading a book - but don't let the lovely views distract you!
A busy market with delicious food stalls and unusual gifts. Something for everyone!
The Pier Fish & Chips
Traditional fish and chips in Greenwich!
Island Gardens station
Cutty Sark station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,810 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,463 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,651 (153 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.