This superb two bedroom duplex apartment offers fantastic River views, spacious accommodation, two balconies and off-street parking in an excellent location close to Canary Wharf.
- Fantastic two bedroom, two bathroom duplex flat
- Generous reception with ample space for dining
- Modern integrated kitchen
- Spacious landing with a study area
- Two en suite double bedrooms
- Stunning river views from two private balconies
- Great location nearby many transport connections
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Arnhem Wharf is near to the elite amenities of the Canary Wharf Complex and the cinema and restaurants of West India Quay, as well as the River Thames. Local transport links include South Quay (DLR) and Canary Wharf (Jubilee Line, DLR) stations.
Isle Of Dogs locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Terrace Bar at Wahaca
Mouthwatering Mexican market food in the centre of Canary Wharf. In addition to the restaurant, there's also a pop-up in Canada Square so you can devour a burrito and enjoy the sunshine in the park! Try the frijoles & tortilla and salted caramel ice cream - you won't regret it!
Canary Wharf shopping
Shop 'til you drop in the two underground shopping malls. Indulge in high-end brands and boutiques and spend that hard-earned cash in style.
Take in the Canary Wharf skyline while having dim sum from this floating Chinese restaurant.
South Quay station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,150 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,078 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 594 (55 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Canary Wharf
020 7133 7777