Set on the 15th floor of a modern development with concierge, this light and airy two bedroom apartment offers modern interiors throughout with superb views across the local area.
- Modern development with concierge and parking
- dual-aspect reception room with floor to ceiling windows
- private balcony and views over East London
- stylish open-plan kitchen with fitted appliances
- master bedroom with chic en suite shower room
- Bright second bedroom and additional family bathroom
- Fantastic location close to Canary Wharf and Docklands
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
City Tower is perfectly placed for enjoyment of the docks, Mudchute Park and the many enticing shops, bars and restaurants that can be found in Canary Wharf, as well as benefiting from a nearby supermarket. Crossharbour Station is moments away.
Isle Of Dogs locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Not just a terminal for Crossrail, but a mecca for restaurants and shopping. There is also a lovely relaxing winter garden.
A great place to go if you are a fan of contemporary Japanese cuisine. Try the "Beef tataki" with smoked cheese, chives and soy roasted almonds - it's amazing and they also offer a very wide selection of premium sake.
If you're cooking up a seafood dinner, this is the place to go to pick up high-quality and reasonably priced fish - way better than the supermarket.
South Quay station
Canary Wharf station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,150 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,524 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 879 (81 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Canary Wharf
020 7133 7777