Set within a striking new development, this wonderful two bedroom apartment offers beautifully presented living space with underground parking and river views from its private balcony.
- Secure entry, concierge service and lift to second floor
- Bright reception room with ample space to dine
- Stylish open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with chic en suite shower room
- Generous second bedroom
- Contemporary bathroom
- Private balcony with River Thames view
- Underground parking and communal gym
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Kew Green, Kew Gardens and the River Thames are all on the doorstep. A wide range of shops, cafes, pubs, bars and restaurants can be found throughout Kew and Chiswick.
Kew Bridge locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Delicious freshly prepared sushi and hot dishes perfect for lunch time. They also sell bubble tea and after 4pm, the food is 50% off!
Grab your morning coffee from here. The staff are really friendly and helpful and they even remember your name and the coffee you drink every day!
Watermans Art Centre
Watermans is to West London what the National Theatre is to Central London; theatre, independent cinema and a great children's theatre.
Kew Bridge station
Kew Gardens station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,790 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,715 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 822 (76 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.