Set within a striking new development, this wonderful two bedroom apartment offers beautifully presented living space with underground parking and river views from its private balcony.
- Secure entry, concierge service and lift to second floor
- Bright reception room with ample space to dine
- Stylish open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with chic en suite shower room
- Generous second bedroom
- Contemporary bathroom
- Private balcony with River Thames view
- Underground parking and communal gym
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Kew Green, Kew Gardens and the River Thames are all on the doorstep. A wide range of shops, cafes, pubs, bars and restaurants can be found throughout Kew and Chiswick.
Kew Bridge locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A modern pub serving handmade pizzas and more than 80 ciders, situated next to Kew Bridge within a new development.
The City Barge
Best pub in Chiswick for food, atmosphere, beer and views that look straight out onto the Thames. There is a hilarious quiz that takes place on a Wednesday and the soft shell crab burger is something else!
Oliver's Wholefood Store
There is no better place than Oliver's in Kew for a guilt free treat! (They have guilty ones too if that's what you are after...)
Kew Bridge station
Kew Gardens station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,790 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,787 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 822 (76 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Chiswick
020 8996 6000