Set within a superb new development moments from the River Thames, this fantastic two bedroom apartment offers light and airy living space with amazing views.
- Secure entry, concierge and lift to the seventh floor
- Wonderfully spacious dual-aspect reception room
- Sleek open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with chic en suite shower room
- Good-sized second bedroom
- Contemporary bathroom
- Private south-facing balcony with great views
- Secure underground parking
A wide range of shops, pubs, bars, cafes and restaurants can be found throughout Brentford, Kew and Chiswick.
Kew Bridge locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Watermans Art Centre
Watermans is to West London what the National Theatre is to Central London; theatre, independent cinema and a great children's theatre.
Ealing Park Tavern
A beautiful dining room with an open kitchen serving excellent food. The Ealing Park Tavern also has its own microbrewery and fantastic garden. Check out their website for events!
Great on a summer's evening with outdoor dining, Annie's is close to the Thames and serves reasonably priced food.
Kew Bridge station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,048 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,657 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 816 (75 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.