Set within a beautiful private development, this gorgeous one bedroom flat is finished to a high standard, boasting an open-plan reception room/kitchen, patio area and access to residents' gym and swimming pool.
- Fantastic one bedroom ground floor flat
- Set within an amazing, private riverside development
- Benefits from concierge service, residents gym and pool
- Open-plan reception room with modern fitted kitchen
- Large double size bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Lovely private patio area
- Contemporary white suite bathroom
- Residents off-street parking
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Situated in an excellent location in a private riverside development, moments from the superb Royal Botanic Kew Gardens, and a short walk to Kew Gardens mainline station and lovely shops, cafes and restaurants.
Kew locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Old Stationhouse
Ant and Dec's local and right by Chiswick Station, this pub serves fantastic food!
The City Barge
Best pub in Chiswick for food, atmosphere, beer and views that look straight out onto the Thames. There is a hilarious quiz that takes place on a Wednesday and the soft shell crab burger is something else!
Kew Gardens Hotel
Delicious food and a quirky interior makes this gastro pub a great choice every time. Grab a private booth, lounge on a sofa or hide up on the mezzanine.
Kew Gardens station
Kew Bridge station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,216 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,707 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Richmond Upon Thames
- Total Sq Ft:
- 593 (55 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Richmond
020 8973 2700