Set within a charming period conversion in a fantastic location moments from Paddington Recreation Ground, this superb two bedroom flat boasts immaculate and stylish interiors and spacious and bright rooms.
- Fantastic two bedroom flat set on the first floor
- Set within a charming period conversion
- Offering an immaculate and stylish finish throughout
- Separate modern kitchen
- Moments from Paddington Recreation Ground
- Set in a sought after location
Found in the heart of NW6 Oxford Road provides an excellent location, close to the green open spaces of Paddington Recreation Ground and with the extensive amenties of Kilburn High Road within easy reach.
Kilburn locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Serving European food, this delightful little restaurant has an early bird menu too.
Queen's Park Farmers' Market
In the grounds of Salusbury Primary School, great on Sundays for breakfast or lunch. Lots of fresh produce and a great mix of delicious food options.
The Black Lion
A lovely period pub, restaurant and guesthouse. Beautiful décor and very friendly.
Kilburn Park station
Kilburn High Road station
Maida Vale station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,400 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,204 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 645 (59 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.