Boasting superb location on Kingston Hill, this fantastic three bedroom ground floor, split-level flat offers contemporary living space with views of Coombe Wood Golf Course.
- A fantastic three bedroom split level flat
- Boasts superb location on Kingston Hill
- Bright and stylish living space with a high quality finish
- Fantastic open-plan kitchen
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- Views of golf course behind the property
- Direct access to communal garden
- Moments from the amenities of Kingston
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
From Kingston Hill, Kingston town centre is within easy reach and offers a outstanding range of shops, bars and restaurants. Norbiton Station (National Rail) is on the direct line to London Waterloo.
Kingston Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Dickerage Recreation Ground
A lovely community green space that is the perfect place to go and walk your dog. There is a good sized field and a play area for young children, including an outdoor bouncy castle.
The Canbury Arms
Excellent home cooked food, lovely staff, friendly and relaxed.
The Wych Elm
A great pub for a family Sunday roast and a very dog-friendly place. It's in a lovely, quiet residential area too.
Hampton Wick station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,631 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,587 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Kingston Upon Thames
- Total Sq Ft:
- 989 (91 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Kingston
020 8879 2121