This bright and airy one bedroom second floor flat offers well-presented living space and is ideally located for the amenities of Kingston town centre.
- Fantastic one bedroom second floor flat
- Spacious light reception room
- Modern open-plan kitchen leading to private balcony
- Light and airy double bedroom
- Great transport links in to central London
- Close to the amenities of Kingston
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Coombe Road is situated moments from local shops while the many amenities of Kingston town centre are also close by. The open spaces of Richmond Park are nearby and Norbiton Station (National Rail) offers rapid access into and away from central London.
Kingston locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Ice cream every way - milkshakes, sundaes or just on its own, a great place to catch up with your mates.
Dickerage Recreation Ground
A lovely community green space that is the perfect place to go and walk your dog. There is a good sized field and a play area for young children, including an outdoor bouncy castle.
Ash Cut and Colour
Fantastic local hairdressers with reasonably priced services and very friendly staff!
Hampton Wick station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,316 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,587 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Kingston Upon Thames
- Total Sq Ft:
- 462 (42 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.