Enjoying a fantastic private balcony with views over the communal gardens, this modern two bedroom is set within a prestigious development with off-street and visitor parking.
- A fantastic two bedroom flat
- Located within easy reach for the amenities of Knaphill
- Offers bright living space presented in great condition
- Large reception room with dining space
- Modern open-plan kitchen
- Private balcony
- Off-street parking
Tudor Way is in close proximity to the amenities of Knaphill Village, and also provides an excellent location for the comprehensive shopping, leisure and entertainment facilities of nearby Woking.
Knaphill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Goldsworth Park Lake
A lovely spot for an evening walk.
Great pub lunch in Horsell, just outside Woking's town centre.
The best dry cleaners in Woking with same day dry cleaning!
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,496 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Woking Borough Council
- Total Sq Ft:
- 684 (63 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Woking between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
01483 43 44 45