Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this gorgeous one bedroom flat boasts an exceptional open-plan reception room, fantastic kitchen and offers direct access to a stunning communal garden.
- Exceptional one bedroom flat
- Stunning open plan reception room
- Gorgeous modern kitchen with space to dine
- Lovely bedroom
- Direct access to a beautiful communal garden
- Enviably located moments from amenities
Arundel Gardens is enviably located moments from the world famous Portobello Road, while a wider range of amenities can be found on Westbourne Grove.
Ladbroke Grove locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
You'll come across some quirky finds in this vibrant and busy market!
Breakfast doesn't get much better (and healthier...) than this!
This Jamaican burger restaurant serves the spiciest burger on the planet!
Ladbroke Grove station
Holland Park station
Latimer Road station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,170 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,506 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 715 (66 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7616 7000