Situated on the first floor of a period conversion, this attractive one bedroom flat features a bright and spacious reception room with an open-plan kitchen and space for dining.
- Beautiful one bedroom first floor flat
- Generous reception room with space for dining
- Open-plan kitchen
- Bright and airy living space
- Communal patio space with option for on street parking
- Situated near a wealth of amenities
- Transport is moments away
High Road Leytonstone offers a wealth of restaurants, bars and amenities, with Leytonstone Underground Station moments away.
Leytonstone locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Situated in Leytonstone Village near Bushwood, this pub has a food menu with a Thai twist and a beer garden out the back.
Funky vibe, Shoreditch-y look with in house tuk tuk. Serves excellent soft shell crab and the noodles are fabulous.
Love the coconut-infused southern Indian flavours. Friendliest service and the mixed grills and Dosas are to die for.
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,662 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,147 per year (Band B)
- Local authority:
- Waltham Forest
- Total Sq Ft:
- 432 (40 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.