Beautifully presented with bright and modern rooms, this superb two bedroom flat offers a river setting, a wonderful balcony and a concierge service.
- Superb two bedroom first floor flat offering a river setting
- Beautifully presented with bright and modern rooms
- Boasts a wonderful balcony with river views
- Benefits from concierge service
- Generous reception/dining room with access to balcony
- Features smart fitted kitchen
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobe and en suite shower room
Dunbar Wharf is well placed for swift access into the centre of Canary Wharf where a superb range of shops and entertainment can be found while also enjoying close proximity to the Thames and Narrow Street.
Limehouse locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
One Canada Square
A lovely place for elegant drinks and dinner or after-work drinks. Food served throughout the day and with a range of deals too.
Canada Square Park
Whether it's a music event, car exhibition or watching a top sporting match on one of the big screens, sit back and grab a drink in the heart of Canary Wharf.
A cracking little Chinese restaurant on a random street, tucked away amongst a number of residential blocks. Great food and it's always full. Good prices too and if you can't be bothered to leave the house, they deliver!
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,700 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,995 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 944 (87 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Canary Wharf between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7133 7777