Enviably located on a quiet street in the heart of Little Venice, this stylish, well proportioned four bedroom house is arranged over three floors and features a delightful reception room opening onto a superb garden.
- Bright and well proportioned four bedroom house
- Spacious accommodation arranged over three floors
- Offers recently refurbished interiors
- Generous reception room with fireplace and space to dine
- Bright, master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and balcony
- Second bedroom with en suite shower room
- Fantastic location on a quiet residential street
- Boasts a beautiful garden
Warwick Place is located within easy reach of the cosmopolitan boutiques and cafés of Clifton Road and Formosa Street, while the picturesque Grand Union Canal is close by. Warwick Avenue Underground Station (Bakerloo Line) is moments away.
Maida Vale locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A tour guide canal boat service from Little Venice to Camden Lock, with commentary on the history of Regent's Canal.
Puppet Theatre Barge
The loveliest puppet shows for children on a moored barge in Little Venice.
The Warrington Hotel
As well as the original décor and the friendly atmosphere, the beer is good too.
Warwick Avenue station
Royal Oak station
Maida Vale station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £7,500 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,115 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,885 (175 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons St John's Wood between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7449 6000