Set within an elegant period building in the heart of Marylebone, this stunning three bedroom apartment benefits from a recent refurbishment throughout to an excellent standard.
- Porter service and lift access to the second floor
- Beautifully presented reception room with dining space
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Three stunning bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Contemporary tiled bathroom and shower room
- Superb ceiling height and large windows
- Extensive amenities and transport links on the doorstep
- Moments from the desirable Regent's Park
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Baker Street and Marylebone High Street are home to a wide range of popular shops, bars, cafes and restaurants. Oxford Street and New Bond Street are close by for world class shopping.
Marylebone locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
St Christopher's Place
After a busy day down Oxford Street, nothing beats a quiet escape to this hidden gem tucked in the heart of Marylebone.
The Providores and Tapa Room
This is a weekend central London must! Walk-in brunch at this hot spot is unbeatable - especially if you're lucky enough to catch a seat outside!
Marylebone Farmers' Market
Every Sunday 10am - 2pm, the market attracts many people far and wide. It's a no brainer for any London foodie!
Baker Street station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £7,500 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,184 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,368 (127 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Marylebone
020 7659 8100