This fantastic two bedroom flat offers stylish and spacious accommodation throughout located within a beautiful red brick mansion block.
- Superb two bedroom flat arranged on the first floor
- Stylish reception room with elegant period fireplace
- Provides modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Beautiful master bedroom with smart en suite shower room
- Well presented second bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Offers enviable location a short distance from Regent's Park
Nottingham Mansions is surrounded by a fabulous selection of shops, cafes and restaurants as well as entertainment venues on offer throughout Marylebone and the surrounding areas.
Marylebone locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Paul Rothe & Son
A fourth generation family delicatessen serving homemade sandwiches and lunchtime treats.
The best wings, ribs, burgers and pulled pork in town! It rivals even the most well known and popular barbecue restaurants.
The Providores and Tapa Room
This is a weekend central London must! Walk-in brunch at this hot spot is unbeatable - especially if you're lucky enough to catch a seat outside!
Baker Street station
Regent's Park station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,350 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,115 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 781 (72 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Marylebone between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7659 8100