Superbly located within a contemporary landmark building, this exquisite two bedroom flat is wonderfully positioned on the south-west corner of Regent's Park and benefits from communal gym and porter.
- Positioned on the south-west corner of Regent's Park
- Offers wealth of high-quality fixtures and fittings
- Exquisite two bedroom flat is arranged on the ground floor
- Generous reception room with ample dining space
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Bright master bedroom with extensive storage
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Baker Street is home to a superb selection of shops, bars and restaurants and is within good distance of the comprehensive amenities on offer throughout the West End.
Marylebone locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Regent's Park Mosque
One of the largest mosques in West London, also providing a cafeteria, library, attire and book shop.
Sherlock Holmes Museum
You can visit the home of Sherlock Holmes, where he did all his detective work with a large drink and a pipe!
As well as cocktail offers, this centrally located pub infuses its own alcohol, creating delicious drinks throughout the day and evenings.
Baker Street station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £7,500 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,026 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 945 (87 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Marylebone
020 7659 8100