Boasting a highly prestigious address in the heart of Mayfair, this fabulous two bedroom apartment combines spacious interiors with contemporary fixtures.
- Desirably located moments from Hyde Park
- Located on the raised ground floor of a smart building
- Dual-aspect reception room with contemporary décor
- Stunning kitchen with space to dine
- Two bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and en suites
- Fresh modern décor throughout
- Benefits from porter and lift
Park Street is close to the exclusive boutiques and eateries of South Audley Street and Mount Street and is just moments from both Piccadilly and Oxford Street.
Mayfair locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
There are now several adaptions of this restaurant. It started as a one-off and is now growing rapidly. The green chili cheeseburger with the deep-fried pickles and blue cheese dip come highly recommended!
A local pub tucked away and open since 1818. It gets incredibly busy with people coming after work and is one of the most haunted pubs in London! They serve a fantastic beef Wellington too!
Grosvenor Square on a balmy evening beats Hyde Park!
Hyde Park Corner station
Marble Arch station
Bond Street station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £6,600 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £817 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 939 (87 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Park Lane between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7973 2000