Boasting a highly prestigious address in the heart of Mayfair, this fabulous two bedroom apartment combines spacious interiors with contemporary fixtures.
- Desirably located moments from Hyde Park
- Located on the raised ground floor of a smart building
- Dual-aspect reception room with contemporary décor
- Stunning kitchen with space to dine
- Two bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and en suites
- Fresh modern décor throughout
- Benefits from porter and lift
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Park Street is close to the exclusive boutiques and eateries of South Audley Street and Mount Street and is just moments from both Piccadilly and Oxford Street.
Mayfair locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A great after work boozer. Some of its original features have been retained throughout the years, which give it an authentic pub feel.
The Parlour, Sketch
Posh breakfast and striking, artist-designed dining rooms - perfect for a special occasion...
The Wallace Collection
Displaying a private collection of artworks from the 18th and 19th centuries. The plus point of museums in London is most of them are free to visit...
Hyde Park Corner station
Marble Arch station
Bond Street station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £6,600 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £868 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 939 (87 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Park Lane
020 7973 2000