This luxury apartment offers gorgeous period décor throughout featuring wonderfully high ceilings, spacious interiors, a stylish en suite bathroom, walk-in wardrobe and superb separate dining room and fitted kitchen.
- Gorgeous, luxury two bedroom apartment
- Stunning period décor throughout
- Boasts a walk-in wardrobe and superb en-suite
- Striking entrance hall
- Beautiful fully fitted kitchen and separate dining room
- Moments from a wealth of boutique shops
- Two expansive, naturally bright double bedrooms
- Additional study/storage room
Charles street is near a comprehensive range of shops, bars, clubs and restaurants are available in Piccadilly, Berkeley Square and Regent Street. The entertainment of the West End is also nearby. Transport links include Green Park Underground Station.
Mayfair locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A great after work boozer. Some of its original features have been retained throughout the years, which give it an authentic pub feel.
Grosvenor House Hotel
A wonderful place to enjoy an afternoon Champagne tea!
Galvin at Windows
Stunning views across Hyde Park, fantastic service, beautiful food and a surprise birthday dessert!
Green Park station
Bond Street station
Hyde Park Corner station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £15,000 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,115 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,495 (231 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Park Lane between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7973 2000