Designed by Ivar London this stunning three bedroom apartment in the heart of Mayfair offers beautiful interiors throughout with an elegant living space and a sought-after location close to a soon to be Rosewood Hotel.
- Stunning three bedroom second floor apartment
- Beautiful interiors throughout the property
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Impressive second double bedroom with fitted storage
- Superb kitchen with triple built-in wine fridge
- Incredible reception space with dining area
- Highly sought after location in Mayfair
- Opposite a soon to be Rosewood Hotel on the square
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Upper Grosvenor Street is ideally situated just moments from Oxford Street, Marble Arch and Park Lane. It is also soon to be opposite a brand new luxury Rosewood Hotel offering 5 restaurants, spa and boutique bars.
Mayfair locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Royal Artillery Memorial
This World War I monument is very impressive, even on a cloudy day.
The Wallace Collection
Displaying a private collection of artworks from the 18th and 19th centuries. The plus point of museums in London is most of them are free to visit...
Breakfast, pastries and afternoon tea, this delightful restaurant is part of a small, well loved chain, where you feel right at home.
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £17,700 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,421 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,308 (121 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Park Lane
020 7973 2000