Situated in a smart residential development with lift and porter just off Oxford Street, this superb two bedroom flat offers bright modern living space in a great location.
- Contemporary two bedroom flat arranged on the fourth floor
- Exclusive residential development with porter and lift acces
- Spacious reception room with ample space to dine
- Offers modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobe and en suite bathroom
- Smart second bedroom with fitted wardrobes and balcony
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The Phoenix is a well kept modern residential development moments from all the fashionable shops, bars and restaurants of Oxford Street, Baker Street, and Marylebone High Street while all the entertainment of the West End is just a short distance away.
Mayfair locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
An exceptional cycling gym, where you can achieve so much in an hour and you feel like you are in a club as the music is awesome!
The Masons Arms
Traditional inside and out, this flower adorned local pub is in a great spot for Regent's Park.
Paddington Street Gardens
A quiet spot moments from the fantastic cafes and restaurants in the heart of Marylebone. Don't forget your table tennis bats!
Bond Street station
Marble Arch station
Oxford Circus station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,800 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,421 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 928 (86 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.