Boasting impressive and spacious accommodation throughout, this gorgeous four bedroom three storey house is presented in immaculate condition with a private garden, separate out-house and off-street parking.
- Spcaious double reception room with French doors to garden
- Smart kitchen with feature lighting and integrated appliance
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room and skylights
- Contemporary bathroom suite with separate shower cubicle
- Sizeable rear garden with out-house
- Off-street parking
- Quiet residential location
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Minkleigh Road is situated within a quiet residential area close to the green open spaces of Morden Park and South Morton station (National Rail) also nearby.
Morden locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
All your dog grooming needs in this brilliant shop on Grand Drive.
New Wimbledon Theatre
Bringing West End shows to the heart of Wimbledon since Edwardian times, as well as new and experimental productions.
The Old Frizzle
The best halloumi skewers and cocktails! The whole place is surrounded by fairy lights and has live bands on at the weekend.
South Merton station
Wimbledon Chase station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,116 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,789 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,263 (117 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon
020 8605 2900