Boasting a private gated entrance and a wealth of outside space, this superb three bedroom bungalow is wonderfully positioned close to the amenities of North Finchley and offers bright, fresh interiors throughout.
- A wonderful three bedroom bungalow
- Recently refurbished throughout
- Bright and spacious reception room with dining space
- Sleek fully fitted kitchen
- Excellent master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Well proportioned second bedroom
- Smart bathroom
- Beautiful private garden
Torrington Park is close to the shops and eateries of North Finchley High Road and benefits from a wealth of transport links including Woodside Park Underground Station (Northern line) and a number of regular bus services.
North Finchley locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Thai & Co
A warm and elegant Thai restaurant serving Polynesian cocktails. Amazing Pad Thai and highly recommended Panang Seafood from the Thai & Co specialities menu.
Il Funghetto promises the best in traditional and modern Italian dishes. Highly recommended!
A fantastic family-run restaurant offering a variety of cuisines, from Italian, to burgers, to Belgian waffles.
Woodside Park station
West Finchley station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,300 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,328 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,048 (190 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.