Boasting an enviable North Kensington location, this fantastic one bedroom flat also benefits from bright open-plan living space and a private entrance.
- Fantastic one bedroom raised ground floor flat
- Bright open-plan living space and a private entrance
- Reception room/kitchen with space for dining
- Good sized bedroom and an elegant en suite shower room
- Great location close to Ladbroke Grove
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Cambridge Gardens is situated a short distance from the fantastic amenities of Ladbroke Grove including cafes and shops as well being close by to the fashionable attractions of Notting Hill and Portobello.
North Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Granger & Co
Arguably the most fashionable breakfasts in Notting Hill, with regulars including David Beckham and Harry Enfield!
From its striking setting in a Victorian canalside building, to the fresh and seasonal dishes, this restaurant is perfect for a romantic evening meal.
In the heart of Clarendon Cross, it's always great to stop in here to view the unique furniture and home accessories.
Ladbroke Grove station
Latimer Road station
Westbourne Park station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,710 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,123 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 270 (25 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill
020 7616 7000