A modern one bedroom flat in an elegant Victorian building with use of Pembridge Square gardens, benefiting from beautiful heated natural stone floors and a separate cloakroom.
- Modern lower ground floor flat in Victorian building
- Reception room with French doors leading to the rear garden
- Open-plan fully fitted kitchen
- Bright bedroom
- Contemporary shower room
- Beautiful heated natural stone floors
Pembridge Square is situated at the very heart of Notting Hill, with fantastic transport links.
Notting Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
British food from the farm. Lots of fresh dishes served at lunch and dinner in rustic surroundings.
Cleveland Square Fireworks
Fireworks night at Cleveland Square Gardens is fantastic for W2 residents! A yearly main event and one not to missed. Fireworks mixed in with dance music!
The Grocer on Elgin
Our village grocer owned by Australian Ashley Sumner. Inside freshly prepared food with an Aussie influence - you can even pick up Australian treats like Tim Tams!
Notting Hill Gate station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,160 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £927 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 313 (29 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.