This stylish, one bedroom flat is in a superb location close to the West End and benefits from recent refurbishment and contemporary décor throughout.
- Modern one bedroom third floor flat
- Open-plan kitchen with state-of-the-art appliances
- Reception room with wood floors and fitted storage
- Bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Close to amenities and transport links
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Clanricarde Gardens is moments from Notting Hill and Portobello Road Market offering a wide selection of shops, boutiques, bars and restaurants.
Notting Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Notting Hill Bookshop
The famous bookshop that Hugh Grant owns in the movie Notting Hill.
The Grocer on Elgin
Our village grocer owned by Australian Ashley Sumner. Inside freshly prepared food with an Aussie influence - you can even pick up Australian treats like Tim Tams!
Eggs as many ways as you can imagine... This restaurant is particularly good for brunch and it's close to Notting Hill Underground Station too.
Notting Hill Gate station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,100 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,123 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 331 (30 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.