A superb two bedroom apartment featuring a spacious reception room with an open-plan kitchen and an enviable location off Fulham Road moments from Parsons Green Underground Station.
- Situated on the second floor of a modern apartment block
- Excellent two bedroom apartment
- Generous reception room with ample space for dining
- Integrated open-plan kitchen
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
Parsons Green offers a range of local shops and boutiques.
Parsons Green locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A treasure trove of shabby chic girliness!
The Harwood Arms
The only Michelin-starred pub in London. The best Scotch Eggs bar none.
A charming little breakfast spot if you're looking for a heavenly breakfast with a healthy twist. Gluten free and vegan options are available - great for yoga bunnies or gym fanatics for a post workout feast! Get there early, or it's queues out the door!
Parsons Green station
Fulham Broadway station
West Brompton station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,250 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,227 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Hammersmith and Fulham
- Total Sq Ft:
- 531 (49 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.