This stunning four bedroom end-of-terrace house, comprises a magnificent accommodation with modern and stylish décor and substantial living and entertaining space.
- Amazing four bedroom end-of-terrace house
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
- Substantial double reception room with fireplace
- Beautiful fully-fitted open-plan kitchen
- Gorgeous dining area opening onto the garden
- Lovely private garden and courtyard
- Close to Bellenden pocket
- Peckham Rye rail station nearby
Lyndhurst Grove is a quiet residential street, surrounded by a selection of great schools, while leafy Warwick Gardens park is just around the corner.
Peckham Rye locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Begging Bowl
Thai street food with a tapas approach - a relaxed and friendly buzz, especially on the weekend.
A fantastic South Indian restaurant at the Peckham end of Bellenden Road.
One of the cheapest cinemas in London at only £4.99 a ticket - all day, every day!
Peckham Rye station
Peckham Rye station
Denmark Hill station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £9,000 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,474 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,115 (196 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.