A beautifully presented two bedroom flat with en suite facilities featuring a fabulous open-plan reception room/kitchen and great location moments from the River Thames.
- Set within a secure residential development
- Generously arranged over the ground floor
- Two bedroom with the master having an en-suite
- Stunning reception room/kitchen with breakfast bar
- Ample storage space throughout
- Enviable location moments from the River Thames
Lindsay Square is located just off Vauxhall Bridge Road which hosts many local conveniences and pavement lined cafes leading into Victoria, Victoria Street can also be found within close proximity benefiting from many upmarket shops, bars and eateries.
Pimlico locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Tachbrook Street Market
A great street food market open 2 hours every lunchtime.
VauxWall Climbing Centre
A little known bouldering centre in the arches. Turn up with your kit for a different kind of work out.
As well as selling a wide range of beer, wine and spirits, the Oddbins in Pimlico does free tasting sessions too!
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,110 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,115 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 831 (77 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7558 4000