Boasting outstanding views from the stunning 26' decked roof terrace, this stylish two bedroom apartment further offers two spacious bedrooms and a generous eat-in kitchen.
- Impressive reception with fireplace and fitted storage
- Generously sized eat-in kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Stylish shower room with heated towel rail
- Fantastic decked terrace with ample space to entertain
Situated on a quiet residential street the property is just moments from the charming election of amenities Pimlico has to offer, while for a more extensive collection Sloane Square and Victoria is also close by. Transport links include Sloane Square.
Pimlico locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
As well as selling a wide range of beer, wine and spirits, the Oddbins in Pimlico does free tasting sessions too!
This upmarket Chinese restaurant is great for a peking duck feast!
An institution over 100 years old, this stunning hotel is beautiful inside - you really are stepping back into a grander era!
Sloane Square station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,500 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £817 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,011 (93 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.