Boasting outstanding views from the stunning 26' decked roof terrace, this stylish two bedroom apartment further offers two spacious bedrooms and a generous eat-in kitchen.
- Impressive reception with fireplace and fitted storage
- Generously sized eat-in kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Stylish shower room with heated towel rail
- Fantastic decked terrace with ample space to entertain
Situated on a quiet residential street the property is just moments from the charming election of amenities Pimlico has to offer, while for a more extensive collection Sloane Square and Victoria is also close by. Transport links include Sloane Square.
Pimlico locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Premium skincare with a premium price tag, but worth every penny!
Luxurious leather goods with a very high price tag, but perfect for special occasions and treats.
In Duke of York Square Monday to Sunday, Startisans is a hub for start-up food stalls specialising in quirky, imaginative meals.
Sloane Square station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,500 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £817 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,011 (93 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7558 4000