Flooded with natural light, this charming one bedroom apartment is set on the ground floor and surrounded by tranquil gardens and offers a private balcony with river views towards Battersea Power Station.
- Light and airy reception with ample space to dine
- Modern, fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Spacious bedroom with attractive fitted wardrobes
- Smart bathroom with heated towel rail
- Clever storage solutions throughout
- Conservation area and easy access to the City and West End
- Triple glazing to windows and private balcony
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The apartment is ideally located for bustling local markets and an abundance of transport links available via Victoria Station while riverside walkways along the River Thames are on the doorstep.
Pimlico locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Tachbrook Street Market
A great street food market open 2 hours every lunchtime.
Hardcore Lobster & More
Perfectly cooked lobster and burgers - a welcome alternative to restaurants serving similar dishes.
Great for hidden treasures and shabby chic furniture.
Victoria line, Zone: 1
District Jubilee Circle lines, Zone: 1
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,370 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £553 per year (Band B)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster
020 7558 4000