Offering a fantastic location, this beautiful five bedroom detached house offers a high modern finish throughout with original period features, a bright conservatory, a lovely private garden and off-street parking.
- Stunning five bedroom detached house
- Two beautiful reception rooms
- Sash windows and characterful fireplaces throughout
- Large entrance hall with original parquet flooring
- Generous kitchen leading to a light filled conservatory
- Five double bedrooms and three bathrooms (one en-suite)
- Attractive private garden with a patio area
- Driveway providing off-street parking for several cars
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Catlins Lane offers a fantastic location close by to the amenities of Eastcote and Pinner High Street. The green open spaces of Eastcote Village are within easy reach.
Pinner locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
If you fancy a bit of karaoke and cocktails, this is the place to be! They also do great mini burgers and tasty halloumi bites.
Pinner Memorial Park
5.26 hectares for peaceful recreation. Ideal for families with children or if you're just looking for a peaceful place to sit. There is a café where you can buy bread for the ducks and geese, a play area for children and a small aviary of budgerigars.
Eastcote House Gardens
Wonderful gardens, cafe with home cooked food, including the best breakfasts ever and Monday evening meditation in the perfect surroundings of the Stables.
Northwood Hills station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,154 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,345 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,440 (226 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.