This fantastic four bedroom detached house is situated within easy reach of Pinner High Street and boasts ample living space with original wood floors throughout, a beautiful secluded garden and off-street parking.
- Stunning four bedroom detached house
- Spacious reception room with original fireplace
- Bay fronted dining room
- Large modern kitchen/breakfast room with door to garden
- Sizeable master bedroom with en suite and walk in wardrobe
- Three further great size bederooms
- Beautiful secluded garden
- Driveway and garage providing off-street parking
Grange Gardens is located within walking distance to the wealth of shops, bars and restaurants on offer along Pinner High Street.
Pinner locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
500 years old and still going strong, this restaurant has a mouthwatering menu and a fantastic wine list!
The Queens Head
A lovely pub for a drink in the beer garden or for a lovely Sunday roast on a cold winter's afternoon
Pinner Artisan Market
Every second Saturday of the month, there's lots of things for sale from local producers.
North Harrow station
Headstone Lane station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,147 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,253 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,124 (197 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.