An excellent two bedroom flat set within a secure purpose block, boasting off-road parking and a superb location in close proximity to Canary Wharf.
- Spacious reception room with space for dining
- Master bedroom opening onto private balcony
- Separate kitchen with integrated appliances
- Good-sized second bedroom with built in storage
- Stylish shower room
- Secure block with off-road parking
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Stoneyard Lane benefits from easy access to a range of local amenities along Poplar High Street, while the fantastic Canary Wharf is in close proximity.
Poplar locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Goldstar Dry Cleaners
The masters of getting any stain out and they have always got a trick or two up their sleeve to get them out. 5 shirts for £7.50 is a bargain - and they will even do same day cleaning for the same price!
The Breakfast Club
Delicious breakfasts throughout the day. An excellent place to meet up with friends at the weekend.
Amazing Turkish pastries and much more! It's the perfect spot for breakfast or lunch, with lovely views as well.
DLR line, Zone: 2
West India Quay station
DLR line, Zone: 2
Canary Wharf station
Jubilee DLR lines, Zone: 2
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,100 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,247 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 549 (51 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.