A fantastic one bedroom flat within a contemporary new development boasting a generous reception room and fully integrated open-plan kitchen, all in great location along the Limehouse Cut Canal.
- Stunning one bedroom first floor flat
- Contemporary new development
- Generous reception room with large windows
- Open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Generous bedroom and stylish modern bathroom
- Great location close to Canary Wharf
- Private balcony running the width of the flat
Yeoman Court is a superb new development excellently placed for access to a wide range of local amenities along Chrisp Street, while the incredible selection of shops, bars and restaurants available in Canary Wharf are close by.
Poplar locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Chrisp Street Market
Poplar's vibrant pedestrianised market and one of a few places in London where you can buy a baguette and then a mop in under a minute!
The Cineworld at West India Quay is moments from bars and restaurants, so grab a drink and food before and after the showings.
The Breakfast Club
Delicious breakfasts throughout the day. An excellent place to meet up with friends at the weekend.
Langdon Park station
Devons Road station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,100 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,064 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 525 (48 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Canary Wharf between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7133 7777