A stunning two bedroom sixth floor flat within a fantastic new development, boasting a bright open-plan reception room and kitchen opening onto a private balcony.
- Sensational two bedroom flat
- Sixth floor of a superb new development
- Generous reception room opening onto balcony
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with en suite shower
- Second bedroom and stylish main bathroom
- Secure underground parking available via separate negotiatio
- Concierge and on-site gym
New Festival Quarter is located next to the open green space of Bartlett Park while the fantastic selection of shops, bars and restaurants in Canary Wharf are only a short journey away.
Poplar locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Museum of London Docklands
The Museum of London Docklands is set within a nineteenth century sugar, rum and coffee warehouse! It tells visitors all about the history of London Docklands and trade with the rest of the world.
The Cineworld at West India Quay is moments from bars and restaurants, so grab a drink and food before and after the showings.
The best steak house and part of an upmarket chain. Sumptuous décor, delicious cocktails and perfectly cooked steak that you can choose from a board carried by the waiter.
All Saints station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,370 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,197 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 773 (71 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Canary Wharf between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7133 7777