A stunning two bedroom flat on the first floor of a fantastic new development, boasting a bright reception room and open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances, further extending onto a charming balcony.
- A fantastic brand new two bedroom flat
- Situated within a new contemporary development
- Open-plan kitchen with fully integrated Smeg appliances
- Great size with two generous double bedrooms
- Bright and spacious reception room
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Charming private balcony
- Views of Limehouse Cut Canal and Bartlett Park
The Boathouse is superbly placed for good access to local amenities and the fantastic Canary Wharf, boasting an incredible selection of shops, bars and restaurants while the green outdoor space of Bartlett Park is on the doorstep.
Poplar locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Goldstar Dry Cleaners
The masters of getting any stain out and they have always got a trick or two up their sleeve to get them out. 5 shirts for £7.50 is a bargain - and they will even do same day cleaning for the same price!
The Cineworld at West India Quay is moments from bars and restaurants, so grab a drink and food before and after the showings.
A great place to go if you are a fan of contemporary Japanese cuisine. Try the "Beef tataki" with smoked cheese, chives and soy roasted almonds - it's amazing and they also offer a very wide selection of premium sake.
Langdon Park station
Devons Road station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,550 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- To be confirmed
- Total Sq Ft:
- 786 (73 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.