A truly stunning two bedroom first floor apartment with a spacious terrace, gated off-street underground parking, concierge and great entertaining space throughout. Presented in fantastic condition.
- Fantastic two bedroom first floor flat
- Open plan modern kitchen
- Large reception room leading out to terrace
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Gated off-street underground parking
- Second bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Moments from the amenities of Putney
- Transport links at Putney and East Putney station
This flat is located moments from the restaurants, bars and shops of Putney High street and Upper Richmond Road. The A3 provides the motorist with easy access to routes into and out of London and the nearest stations are Putney and East Putney.
Putney locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A fine establishment offering the best Indian dishes you will find inside the M25. A must if you are passing through SW15.
Fulham Palace Walled Garden
Beautifully maintained, the gardens are fantastic in the summer months!
The Glass Dome
Really good steak and on certain nights there is a pianist.
East Putney station
Putney Bridge station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,180 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £974 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 848 (78 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.