Set in a superb period conversion this two bedroom first floor flat has been recently refurbished to an exceptionally high standard with modern fixtures and fitting, and all set moments from local amenities.
- Fantastic two bedroom first floor flat
- Impressive open plan reception room with bay window
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two large double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Contemporary bathroom with en suite
- Recently refurbished throughout
- Ideally located close to shops and restaurants
- Set within a delightful period conversion
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Plympton Road is situated moments from the amenities and cafes on Kilburn High Road while Willesden Lane is also only a short distance away.
Queen's Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Queen's Park Farmers' Market
In the grounds of Salusbury Primary School, great on Sundays for breakfast or lunch. Lots of fresh produce and a great mix of delicious food options.
Serving European food, this delightful little restaurant has an early bird menu too.
A constant source of highly intelligent Oxford and Cambridge graduates willing to tutor for far less than the going rate.
Brondesbury Park station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,000 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 788 (73 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Willesden Green
020 8090 9800